Being a registered shareholder
Being registered is a simple way of enjoying a close relationship with Albioma, and benefiting from our loyalty programme.
Direct registered or administered registered… how to choose?
By default, shares are always registered as bearer shares, which means that we do not know your identity. Being a registered shareholder allows you to enjoy a personalised relationship with us and, under our loyalty programme, to benefit from an increase in the dividend paid.
Your shares are identified by name in our share register, allowing you to enjoy a personalised relationship. They will be registered in an account held by BNP Paribas Securities Services, which manages our securities department and our registered shareholder register.
Please note: holding direct registered shares is not compatible with holding securities in an equity savings plan (PEA).
Un accès réservé au service relations actionnaires de BNP Paribas Securities Services
Les actionnaires inscrits au nominatif pur disposent d’un accès réservé au service relations actionnaires de BNP Paribas Securities Services.
Exclusive access to the shareholder relations department of BNP Paribas Securities Services
Holders of direct registered shares have exclusive access to the shareholder relations department of BNP Paribas Securities Services.
To contact the shareholder relations department:
+33 (0)1 57 43 02 30
PlanetShares par BNP Paribas Securities Services : le nominatif pur en version digitale !
Are you a direct registered shareholder? You can use the PlanetShares app, an online tool, developed by BNP Paribas Securities Services, to manage your portfolio.
PlanetShares allows you to consult your portfolio, buy or sell, and view your account statements. PlanetShares also enables you to vote online at General Meetings and receive your notices of meetings by email.
PlanetShares is also available for tablets: Download the app free of charge in the AppStore for IOS or on Google Play for Android.
Your ID and password have been sent to you by post by BNP Paribas Securities Services. If you haven’t received them, please contact the shareholder relations department on +33 (0)1 57 43 02 30.
To log in, there’s just one address: https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com
The other advantages of direct registration
- No custodial fees. Brokerage fees, negotiated with BNP Paribas Securities Services, are charged in the event of purchase or sale.
- Simplified participation in our General Meetings. You will automatically receive a notice of meeting brochure by post and the terms of participation are simplified as you do not need to prove that you own your securities.
- Special treatment in connection with corporate actions and payment of the dividend. You will automatically receive any information relative to the payment of the dividend and corporate actions (capital increases, payment of the dividend in shares) and will not pay any management fees on these transactions if you participate. Your dividends are paid directly to your bank account.
- Guaranteed information. In the 1st quarter of each year you will receive an account statement as at 31 December of the previous year and a tax statement indicating the amounts to declare to the tax administration for the previous year.
How to become a direct registered shareholder
Would you like to become a direct registered shareholder? You can register in two ways.
- By directly purchasing your direct registered shares, after opening a registered account with BNP Paribas Securities Services. Please contact BNP Paribas Securities Services shareholder relations department (paris.BP2S.firstname.lastname@example.org ; +33 (0)1 57 43 02 30).
- By requesting that your shares are converted to direct registered form, with your usual financial intermediary. Send your usual financial intermediary a request to register your shares in direct registered form. He will transfer them to BNP Paribas Securities Services, which will send you a client account agreement that you should return along with the supporting documents to finalise the conversion. You are responsible for payment of any management fees charged by your intermediary for this conversion.
You can ask your usual financial intermediary to register your shares in administered registered form with BNP Paribas Securities Services, which will allow us to identify you in our share register. In this case, your shares will remain registered in your account with your usual financial intermediary who is in charge of their management and continues to be your sole contact person (he alone remains in charge of sending information on events affecting your account to BNP Paribas Securities Services).
The advantages of administered registration
Administered registration allows you to retain one single contact person for the management of your securities. However, you only benefit from some of the advantages of direct registration:
- the applicable custodial fees are defined by your financial intermediary;
- the information regarding tax and account statements also depends on your contract with your financial intermediary;
- your financial intermediary alone is responsible for information on the payment of the dividend and corporate actions, and may charge management fees;
- you do not have access to the shareholder relations department of BNP Paribas Securities Services
- you do not benefit from the PlanetShares app (but you can use the PlanetShares website to vote online at General Meetings).
How to become an administered registered shareholder
To register your shares in administered registered form, please contact your usual financial intermediary: he alone is able to process the request.
Unlike direct registration, administered registration is compatible with holding securities in an equity savings plan (PEA).